1. Lester IS an ace. Not could be, will be, might be. IS.
2. Ortiz is either still hurting, or the missed time has him off still, because he looked just all around bad. I miss the Ortiz that you knew would come up with the big hit. Now I find myself not happy when he is coming up to the plate.
3. The Angels are the Sox bitches.
I lied - there are more things I learned:
4. Jason Bay feels no playoff pressure.
5. Ellsbury rocks.
6. West coast night games suck.
Unless you live on the west coast. ;)
All good stuff there. Papi will be OK though, methinks. TBS panning the stands caught some pretty discouraged Angels fans, if you want to call them that. Reminded me of Yankees or Mets fans of the last few years. Just a warmer and drier look to it. They go home early out here though. Pussies.