2006 Royal Rooters Fenway Outing
SEPT. 2 GAME TIME CHANGE - 1:05 PM

Kid T 

• No soup for you!
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Rooters Supporter

Posted 04 September 2006 - 08:13 PM

View Postbeatlesfab4fan, on Sep 4 2006, 05:24 PM, said:

I had a great time(except for the asshole who thought it was cool to push his girlfriend around).

Brett Myers was at the Purple Shamrock?

MargoAdamsLoveChild 

• I Eliminate Punks, Cut 'Em Up In Chunks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Front Office

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:22 PM

View Postgerky, on Sep 4 2006, 03:35 PM, said:

For those that don't get it, we, or I, spotted Kelly Barons at the Purple Shamrock that night. She looked good but engaged in some rather amusing air guitar to, what was it, a Journey song?

I'm sorry. The Purple Shamrock sounds like the name of a gay bar. If it's not, it should be.

NU five oh 

• Your move, land walker.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 04 September 2006 - 09:50 PM

View Postgerky, on Sep 4 2006, 03:35 PM, said:

For those that don't get it, we, or I, spotted Kelly Barons at the Purple Shamrock that night. She looked good but engaged in some rather amusing air guitar to, what was it, a Journey song?

Anyway she wants it, that's the way Kelly Barons needs it.

And nothing demystifies someone faster than watching them perform awkward, dorky air guitar.

Janeyjane17 

• Season Ticket Holder
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2006 - 07:12 AM

View PostMargoAdamsLoveChild, on Sep 4 2006, 10:18 PM, said:

I'm sorry. The Purple Shamrock sounds like the name of a gay bar. If it's not, it should be.

It's where all the gay leprechauns go to frolic in the wee hours . . .

Ellis Greenwell 

• Mr. Cocktober
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2006 - 12:59 PM

View PostJaneyjane17, on Sep 5 2006, 08:08 AM, said:

Or at least the under-age ones (as was the case when I was as wee, college freshman). Ladies, were there a lot of guys at the Shamrock introducing themselves to you as Mr. Papageorgio or what?

The Love Below 

• Don't believe the hype.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Barstaff

Posted 05 September 2006 - 04:39 PM

View PostJaneyjane17, on Sep 5 2006, 08:08 AM, said:

That's no way to talk about teddy. Shame on you.

Janeyjane17 

• Season Ticket Holder
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2006 - 08:09 PM

On a more serious note . . .

I had a really good time. GLoRSN were Representing! It was great meeting Tessie, who for those who haven't had the honor yet, ****ing rocks. Mish, glad I got to meet you minus the 600 degree heat. You really are a much more sociable person when you aren't melting and dehydrated :) Joe - a pleasure as always . . . I'll work on my hugging technique for telephone poles . . . err . . . really tall people. Corey, thanks for setting these things up, they rock.

Glad to put a face with RSNLoyalty, B37, and Anni. Sorry didn't get to chit chat too much with some people. And regretting I had to bail on dinner and purple shamrock festivities - but I did get to go home, pop a painkiller and sleep like a baby :)

RSNLoyalty 

• Took off the "04"
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2006 - 02:09 AM

Haven't really had any time at all to post since before the weekend. I actually ended up going to NC the Mon. morning after to buy the new ride, so I'm still exhausted.

MALC - great job! You put together an awesome time. As Janey said good to put some faces finally with the posters. Next time I'll be sure to stay longer and chat it up more. It was really the only day I was able to see a couple of my boys so I had to kind of go back and fourth at Billiards.

We ended up rolling over to Clarke's right near the Market where Mish and I believe Meg met up with us after the Shamrock. That night was insane. Beforehand we somehow made it over to Mcormick & Schmidt and pretty much ate the entire menu since my buddy was working. Then after Clarke's and saying goodbye to Mish/Meg we had to roll to the Pourhouse for my buddy's birthday, which was hot as all hell downstairs. I also ended up randomly running into a couple of guys I knew in high school which was completley out of the blue, especially when you're three sheets to the wind. What a night.

I honest to god thought the old man would have problems after doing his first Jager Bomb. Truly a top 10 moment. Thank god the parking lot we were at was right near the Pourhouse or we would've never made it out of there.

Tessie 

• We're all here, because we're not all there.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2006 - 06:01 AM

Well, I'm back in the V.I. safe and sound. I had an absolute blast !!! It was such a pleasure to meet all of the Rooters I hadn't met yet.

One of the highlights was the "T" ride from Kenmore Sq. to Haymarket. Me, Mish, Meg, ED, ED's Yankee a$$ friend Brian (who btw is a sweetheart), Beats, and BostonSox37 were carrying on just a tad. A guy sitting on the train leaned over to his friend and asked if they were riding the "short bus". ED and I cracked up all night long over that one.

beatlesfab4fan 

• Eat, Drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2006 - 08:43 PM

How the eff did I miss that????I woulda shown him the short bus.... ;)

Mike

BTW, it was great seeing you again Linda, and Megan....I had a blast as usual... :)

Mike

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users