• This topic is locked

Royal Rooters Ticket Exchange
If you have extras, or are looking...

twistedelvis 

• A Lancaster
  • Pip
  • Group: Rooters Supporter

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:24 PM

I am a full season ticket holder and sometimes have tickets for games I can't attend. The thread is a good idea but you might want to consider having a seperate area with a pinned topic per home game. Otherwise a single running thread might get out of hand as the season goes on.

I like the smart fan system but understand that you have to pay to use it if you are not a season ticket holder. So I would sell my tickets here at face but only if it wasn't too much of a hassle.

Just a suggestion.....

PTBNL 

• AA Portland
  • PipPip

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:28 PM

First ticket up for sale

2 tickets sect 24 infield granstand (3rd baseside of homeplate)

April 11 2:05 Easter Sunday vs Toronto

SOLD

This post has been edited by Cambridge: 03 March 2004 - 05:20 PM

NY redsox fan 

• A Greenville
  • Pip

Posted 03 March 2004 - 11:45 PM

I have 4 garbage tickets I'd love to trade for 2 garbage tickets for opening day. I'll even buy your first 2 beers and an order of nachos.

My 2 tickets:
vs Rangers 9/3
sect L38A

2 more tickets
vs Rangers 9/4
sect L37U

So 4 tickets up for grabs

#24 Guest_Biff Pocoroba_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 08 March 2004 - 07:55 PM

Hi...for reasons too dumb to get into here, I have a pair of Loge seats for April 14th that I'd like to trade for another game down the road.

They're against the Orioles...great seats...Box 100, row AA, and I'd like to get something for Friday, July 23rd against the Yanks.

I'll probably end up selling 'em, but I'd really like to try the trade angle first.

Thanks...

tbedell@accesswave.ca

kgunder 

• A Greenville
  • Pip
  • Group: Royal Rooters

Posted 29 March 2004 - 08:26 PM

For something more realistic... Does anyone know about the policy on scalping over @ SBC. I'd rather not pay online ticket broker prices, so if anyone has any experience scalping let me know. I'm pretty sure they (like some other parks) have no scalping areas? But I have no experience with those and didn't know how they worked.

There are usually a lot of scalpers at SBC and they don't seem to really hide it that much. I guess the cops don't make too big a deal about it. I've never bought from a scalper there, so I don't have first hand knowledge, but there's always a ton of them walking around. My only concern about the scalpers is that they may be season ticket holders who have sold their tickets on-line (via a system like the Sox have, where-by season tix holders can sell their tickets); What the giants do is issue new tickets directly to the purchaser; the tickets have a new bar code and the system automatically deactivates the bar codes on the original tickets. I'm sure they have some protection in place for this, but I'd be really worried about buying a ticket from a scalper, and then having that ticket's bar code be de-activated.

I would recommend craigslist.org and the Giants Web Site - their "double play" ticket option seems to be up and running.

Kurt

SouthpawSox 

• Let's Take A Moment to Remember Game 1
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2004 - 11:01 PM

Q, on Mar 3 2004, 12:10 PM, said:

I know this is a pretty unlikely query, but I'm going to be heading out to San Fran this summer for the Sox/Giants games.  If anyone should have tickets their not going to need please PM me.

For something more realistic... Does anyone know about the policy on scalping over @ SBC.  I'd rather not pay online ticket broker prices, so if anyone has any experience scalping let me know.  I'm pretty sure they (like some other parks) have no scalping areas?  But I have no experience with those and didn't know how they worked.

Thanks for your help all.

the sox are planning a rooters trip out to SF...like airfare, tix, some kind of fan benefits, etc...if you are interested, PM me...
kgunder, correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't there "day of" type SRO last year for about $10?
i'm sure sox tix at SBC will be hard to come by, but since they also play the As there may be more to go around ;)

This post has been edited by SouthpawSox: 29 March 2004 - 11:01 PM

SouthpawSox 

• PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2004 - 04:03 PM

AND another thing ----
my buddy in SF told me that they release 500 bleacher tix to every home game 2 hours before the game....

airharrison21 

• A Lancaster
  • Pip

Posted 05 April 2004 - 09:51 PM

i have 2 SRO in the new rf roof vs the dodgers on friday and 4 SRO in the new rf roof vs the mariners on the friday.. i am lookin to trade a couple pairs or all 6 tickets for 2 loge tickets for a game during the summer.. please let me know asap .. thanks

kgunder 

• A Greenville
  • Pip

Posted 06 April 2004 - 12:03 PM

kgunder, correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't there "day of" type SRO last year for about $10?

I think so. I know when the park first opened they released SRO or Bleacher Tix on game day just before the game. Not sure if they're still doing it, though.

northshorespirit25 

• A Greenville
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:46 PM

I need 2 for Sunday, May 23. The cheaper the better, but I'll go expensive if necessary.

MargoAdamsLoveChild 

• I Eliminate Punks, Cut 'Em Up In Chunks
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Front Office

Posted 11 May 2004 - 05:47 PM

Here's my weekly reminder that I need 2 for the Sunday game of the Phillies series. :(

-MALC

thanman2 

• Squander, rinse, repeat.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 May 2004 - 10:21 PM

I'll be making the annual pilgrimage home from CA over July 4th. I'd love to get 4 tix to any game of the Oakland series. Preferably not the bleachers, as I'll have two six year olds with me...

Thanks!

Brunansky23 

• Gulf Coast

Posted 29 May 2004 - 10:46 PM

thanman2, on May 28 2004, 11:17 PM, said:

I'll be making the annual pilgrimage home from CA over July 4th. I'd love to get 4 tix to any game of the Oakland series. Preferably not the bleachers, as I'll have two six year olds with me...

Thanks!

You can get good seats for like 15-20 bucks a peice walking up. Oakland never sells out.

SouthpawSox 

• PipPipPip

Posted 29 May 2004 - 11:29 PM

Brunansky23, on May 29 2004, 08:42 PM, said:

I'll be making the annual pilgrimage home from CA over July 4th.  I'd love to get 4 tix to any game of the Oakland series.  Preferably not the bleachers, as I'll have two six year olds with me...

Thanks!

You can get good seats for like 15-20 bucks a peice walking up. Oakland never sells out.

i don't mean to be a wet blanket here, but i was at 2 games this last series and both were sold out...any more insight, like where do you "walk up?"...i saw people at gate B...

thanman2 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2004 - 12:06 AM

I'll be making the annual pilgrimage home from CA over July 4th.  I'd love to get 4 tix to any game of the Oakland series.  Preferably not the bleachers, as I'll have two six year olds with me...

Thanks!

Details, please, details! Is this from scalpers? Is it from the box office? Are there usually non-bleacher seats available? My kid is really hopped up to go, but if I have to drop $200 per on four tickets it ain't gonna happen, so the more info you can impart the better.

Thanks!

BostonSox37 

• Maybe next year...
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2004 - 12:11 AM

thanman2, on May 30 2004, 01:02 AM, said:

Thanks!

Details, please, details! Is this from scalpers? Is it from the box office? Are there usually non-bleacher seats available? My kid is really hopped up to go, but if I have to drop $200 per on four tickets it ain't gonna happen, so the more info you can impart the better.

Thanks!

I think you guys are confused, the game is at Fenway, there hardly ever seats available. You will probably be able to walk up and get SRO for $20, but finding 4 seats together is going to be damn near impossible.

thanman2 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 30 May 2004 - 12:14 AM

BostonSox37, on May 29 2004, 10:07 PM, said:

I think you guys are confused, the game is at Fenway, there hardly ever seats available. You will probably be able to walk up and get SRO for $20, but finding 4 seats together is going to be damn near impossible.

That's what I thought...obviously the Coliseum never sells out, but this is for the Fenway series the week of July 4th. Ah well...

BCLovesOrtiz 

• Sadly, not an ACTUAL Dominican
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2004 - 03:21 PM

Just a general request here... I'm looking to snag two tickets, preferably cheaper seats, for more or less any game that someone has available. I'm not picky about the opponent or when the game is, just looking to take a trip in.

It's for a good cause, too, since I'm in the process of trying to get back together with an ex and one of the things we've been saying we should do is hit up a Sox game... anyone able to help a brother out?

EDIT: Just for the record, I won't be around this weekend since I'm finally traveling to Camden to catch a game... I already had a couple of kind souls offer tickets to games this week that I couldn't do... its much appreciated though... you guys are awesome.

This post has been edited by BCLovesOrtiz: 23 June 2004 - 03:43 PM

LempBizkit 

• Draft Choice
  • Group: New Member

Posted 08 July 2004 - 07:46 PM

Anyone have any tickets to the 7/22 night game that I could possibly buy? I'm going to the day game and would like to attend both.

Thanks.

gerky 

• Keep firing, assholes!
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 July 2004 - 02:54 PM

I'm also interested in tickets to any home game for the remainder of the season if anyone needs to give some up. Don't let them go to waste!

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users