• You cannot reply to this topic

2007 Royal Rooters Fenway Outings
May 28 vs. Cleveland; Sept. 4 vs. Toront

PSF 

• Dropping the Hammer on Stupid
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Front Office

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:38 AM

I'd like to thank Josh Beckett and Doc Halliday for working quickly and allowing me to be home from a weeknight game earier than ever. I was in my bed at 11:44.

Great meeting a bunch of you, and great seeing some of you again (for the first time in 3 years)....

PSF 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2007 - 08:19 AM

And props to Curll for remembering this...

View PostPSF, on Apr 25 2007, 02:06 PM, said:

I'll buy you a beer if you get rid of that f*cking avatar!

MargoAdamsLoveChild 

• I Eliminate Punks, Cut 'Em Up In Chunks
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:42 AM

View PostCTLovesTheSox, on Sep 5 2007, 02:29 AM, said:

Great time tonight. MALC, great job with this always. Glad I got to see some great people again (Gerky, OTP, Curll, Beats to name a few) and met some people I hadn't yet (Empy, PSF, Mish, Tessie, NU). Highlight of the night was that dude behind us getting manhandled by 9 security people...until Curll, Brian and I got off the T at Riverside and some chick is squatting down taking a piss with her boyfriend trying to shield her.
Awesome time, all. Great to see old friends.I agree with CT that the fight was pretty cool. I was superimpressed that 18 security people and cops were on top of the combatants within 8 seconds.As with PSF, thanks to the starting pitchers for making it the most unbelievably superfast game. I was home at about 11:30, which is friggin' ridiculous.Special thanks to ColoradoJack and DesertDirtDog who made the trip from the other end of the country, and Tessie, who flew up from the "Virgin" Islands.I also apologize for not getting to meet some of you folks, but damn, that game was fast. All in all, a beautiful night with a beautiful outcome. Viva le Sox!

Oh, also, there was a surprise celebrity guest who appeared last night: the much-maligned, oft-ridiculed TeddyKGB! Unfortunately, we immediately killed him.

PSF 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 05 September 2007 - 10:44 AM

I might have to change my ages-old sig to my new cheer from last night:"SIT DOWN DOOSH-BAG clap, clap, clap-clap-clap"

View PostMargoAdamsLoveChild, on Sep 5 2007, 11:38 AM, said:

Awesome time, all. Great to see old friends.I agree with CT that the fight was pretty cool. I was superimpressed that 18 security people and cops were on top of the combatants within 8 seconds.As with PSF, thanks to the starting pitchers for making it the most unbelievably superfast game. I was home at about 11:30, which is friggin' ridiculous.Special thanks to ColoradoJack and DesertDirtDog who made the trip from the other end of the country, and Tessie, who flew up from the "Virgin" Islands.I also apologize for not getting to meet some of you folks, but damn, that game was fast. All in all, a beautiful night with a beautiful outcome. Viva le Sox!Oh, also, there was a surprise celebrity guest who appeared last night: the much-maligned, oft-ridiculed TeddyKGB! Unfortunately, we immediately killed him Lenny Clarke!

mish1231 

• Queen of the soul train line
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Rooters Supporter

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:35 PM

Had a great time too! Until, I got to the T station, the line to get on the train was disgunstingly long, once I did get underground, I started to feel a little off, the subway was about a million degrees, coupled with the thousands of people, i felt like i was in a cattle stampeed, I only had about 5 beers so I know I wasnt drunk, I htink i was having some claustrophia and I didnt eat hardly anything all day. Other than that, the game rocked! and, I was so happy to see you all.

teddykgb 

• Season Ticket Holder
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:38 PM

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/gra...olyGrail004.jpg

coloradojack 

• trust me
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:24 AM

just getting back from my whirlwind Boston baseball adventure....note to self: make sure you sit in the row behind NU....i may be suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome as i woke myself (and several other dozing passengers) on the plane shouting "ALEXIS!".....

seriously just awesome to meet you crazy, crazy cats....saving my pennies and counting the days (in general) until next year....

NU five oh 

• Your move, land walker.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 11:26 AM

View Postcoloradojack, on Sep 7 2007, 12:20 PM, said:

just getting back from my whirlwind Boston baseball adventure....note to self: make sure you sit in the row behind NU....i may be suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome as i woke myself (and several other dozing passengers) on the plane shouting "ALEXIS!".....

seriously just awesome to meet you crazy, crazy cats....saving my pennies and counting the days (in general) until next year....

I'll ask Alexis if he is any home remedies for PTSD.

OuttaThePahk 

• Smiling
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 12:20 PM

View PostNU five oh, on Sep 7 2007, 09:22 AM, said:

I'll ask Alexis if he is any home remedies for PTSD.

LMAO...ask him the next time you see him at the "meetings".

NU five oh 

• Your move, land walker.
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 01:52 PM

View PostOuttaThePahk, on Sep 7 2007, 01:16 PM, said:

LMAO...ask him the next time you see him at the "meetings".

So, Diet Coke girl hasn't called me yet. Should I be worried she isn't going to call, or do you think she is just playing a little hard to get? Thrill of the chase, and all that.

Curll 

• ****in' WIN, DAMNIT!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 03:06 PM

HEY, SODA WENCH!!

Oh, sure, blame the black guy!

Edmund Dantes 

• No Real Complaints, Only Imaginary Ones.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Barstaff

Posted 07 September 2007 - 06:13 PM

Best part is that guy is the one the security guards ended up driving his head into the back of the chair later in the evening.

CTLovesTheSox 

• Don't mess with this guy
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2007 - 09:31 PM

View PostCurll, on Sep 7 2007, 04:02 PM, said:

HEY, SODA WENCH!!

Oh, sure, blame the black guy!

Hey! Nice popped collar, mom-kid!

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First