• You cannot reply to this topic

Royal Rooters Ticket Exchange - 2007
Spring Training and beyond....

ivegottheTROTs 

• A Lancaster
  • Pip
  • Group: Rooters Supporter

Posted 06 February 2007 - 09:51 PM

Hey all - looking for either 1 ticket to Mar 23 against Bal in Ft Myers or 1 for 3/24 vs TB in TB.....

Any help will be appreciated

fenwayfrank34 

• Stay Strong
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

Hmm did you try craigslist? I looked there for you for a bit but I didn't really find anything. You can always post a wanted ad if you can't find anything. I've only been to Spring Training once and a friend of mine got the tickets so I have no idea how to go about getting tickets down there.

ivegottheTROTs 

• A Lancaster
  • Pip

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:19 PM

Thanks - I was able to get a SRO ticket,m so the pressure is off. I just didn't want to drive all the way to Ft Myers from Tampa if scalping was my only option...(FWIW I just checked a couple of ticket agencies- they have some seats for $300-400 each. Who would pay that kind of money for an exhibtion game v. Bal???/)

Kettleer 

• Seabass in a suit!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Royal Rooters

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

I am also looking to get tickets betweent he dates of march 10-19. No big deal, I am going to go the eBay route in all likelihood but it doesn't help to go with someone I know through and internet forum. :)

ivegottheTROTs 

• A Lancaster
  • Pip

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:29 AM

Well - my trip was just cancelled so I have the following tickets if anyone is interested

1 ticket (SRO) for Sox -Bal in Ft Myers on 3/23
1 ticket for TB-Cin in St Pete - also on 3/23. This is a night game.

PM if interested

Mike

This post has been edited by ivegottheTROTs: 13 February 2007 - 09:29 AM

MaineSoxFan1982 

• Draft Choice
  • Group: New Member

Posted 14 February 2007 - 02:12 AM

Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me a crash course on spotting illegiaitmate Sox tickets? Now that I'm looking through Craig's List and all that, the possibility arises that someone could try to rip me off. Any help out there?

Janeyjane17 

• Season Ticket Holder
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:25 PM

I'm looking for seats to the Braves Series (Loge, Lower Bleacher, Pavilion, Roof Box) OR Pavilion Box seats to nearly ANY game. I have tickets I am willing to trade, as well, but I'll post those all later.

BentleySoxFan 

• AA Portland
  • PipPip

Posted 05 March 2007 - 05:30 PM

Anyone have any Pavilion Level SRO (3rd base side) for Saturday, April 14th that they'd be willing to sell/trade? I've got tickets to 30 games right now so we might be able to make a deal. Please PM me if you've got any available.

Jim Gosger 

• Draft Choice

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:37 PM

As a way of raising money for the Jimmy Fund I am riding in the Pan Mass Challenge this summer. As a result I am raffling my Yankees tickets this year for $60 per chance with a maximum of 50 chances sold. It's a win win situation. If you donate $60 to the Jimmy Fund through my egift page you buy a chance for these tickets. If you win I deliver the tickets to you by April 15th. If you don't win you donate a tax deductible gift to the PMC/Jimmy Fund. Either way it's a good deal, and you have a much better chance of winning than you do getting through the Virtual Waiting Room.

These are two LF Grandstand tickets in the CVS family section. They are section 32 row 12 seats 15 and 16 near the Green Monster and the newly created Left Field concourse area. There is a possibility (no rainouts) that this could be Daisuke Matsusaka's debut vs. the Evil Empire. This is a Saturday afternoon game currently scheduled for 3:55 p.m. and listed for Fox television.

Every $60 donation buys a chance to win these tickets. I will acknowledge your donation to my egift page by email and will close this raffle on April 15th regardless of whether or not the 50 chances are sold. If you have any questions email me at sgshaw@aol.com. I will send you my contact information.

Thanks for considering this offer.

ccsubruce 

• Gulf Coast

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:16 PM

Would anyone happen to have 3 inexpensive tix for Patriot's Day that may go unused? I'm trying to take my son to Patriot's Day this year. Any help is appreciated. Please email me directly at

bsmcclure at yahoo dot com

RedSox1918 

• Draft Choice

Posted 18 March 2007 - 08:49 AM

Have a Sox Saturday Pax for sale (face value for the Sox fans of course). Bring in kids to China in April so I can't goto the games: check out my site at

calculus1918.spaces.live.com

This is for 1 single ticket to 4 superb games through the Saturday Special Pack (The seats are the rare Right Field Box seat right near the Pesky Pole in Section 6, Box 92, Row VV).

1. April 14 vs. Anaheim Angels

2. May 12 vs. Baltimore Orioles

3. Sep 15 vs. New York Yankees (Go Red Sox)!!!

4. Sep 29 vs. Minnesota Twins

contact me at calculus1918@hotmail.com or calculus1918@gmail.com

This post has been edited by RedSox1918: 18 March 2007 - 08:49 AM

alskor 

• Retire Dewey's #24!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:47 PM

Ok, I have a problem. I go to Patriot's Day every year for the last few, and me and my friends would like to make it a tradition. I have been very lucky in the past scoring tickets, but this year I am stuck. What I was wondering is if anyone has tried stubhub or ace tickets, and how it turned out? I typically buy a few games off Ebay every year, but the Pat's day game is going like 80 bucks a seat... which is the same or more than it would cost from ticket agencies like stubhub or ace. For the sale of convenience I was considering the ticket brokers, but of course Im a little worried. Has anyone had a real negative experience? Got fake tix?

Or does anyone have a better idea or place for me to go? Would I be better off contacting a travel agency? something like that? I AM going to this game, its just a matter of how. Id rather overpay now than try to get scalper seats on the day of. I was just curious what the cheapest/safest way is...

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

oh and PM me if anyone doesnt want to post something here...

NJSoxFan 

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2007 - 07:49 AM

I would trust a ticket broker before I would trust any Ebayer. I highly doubt a big name broker like ACE or whoever will sell you fakes.

I have used brokers in the past, and always had a good experience - well minus the part where I was paying them twice as much as the tickets actually cost - but since I have had 10th man plan, I haven't used any place in years now. Craigslist usually has some decent priced tickets.

yankeehater 

• 40 Man Roster
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:25 AM

I have used stubhub the last three years and never had any problem with them, well except for the afformentioned raping on ticket prices.

alskor 

• Retire Dewey's #24!
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:43 PM

Thanks guys. Ive used Ebay plenty and never had a problem, although one time a guy sent me tix at home printed from his computer and I s*** myself, but they were actually legit. Typically Ebay was cheaper than the brokers... but not this year. I think Im going to go stubhub.

Thanks for the help.

Manny's PS2 

• Bippity Boppity Boo
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 March 2007 - 01:30 PM

I have an extra for the stunning debut of Julian Tavarez on April 7th at Arlington. I have 4 tickets and only need three.
The tix are approx 50 bucks each and are in section 116.<-------pretty good seats.

ivegottheTROTs 

• A Lancaster
  • Pip

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:17 AM

I've got a pair of bleacher seats for Patriot's Day that I cannot use. Section 36 - right next to the black hitters background..

PM me if interested.

Mike

Janeyjane17 

• Season Ticket Holder
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:36 PM

I've got a bunch of tickets I'm willing to sell or trade. I'm looking to snag some games in July and August, whether through a trade or to buy from someone. Also, I'll trade a couple of games of bleachers for better seats to another game or pay the difference, so PM me with any offer you think would work.

Games:

4/15 vs LAA - Section 26, Box 150, Row AA (Walkway Advisory) . . . 2 tickets (85 each)

4/23 vs TOR - Section 41, Row 45 . . . 2 tickets (25 each)

5/2 vs OAK - Section 26, Box 125, Row AA (Walkway Advisory) . . . 2 tickets (85 each) - I HAVE TO MOVE THIS GAME

6/13 vs COL - Section 41, Row 45 . . . 2 tix (25 each)

9/12 vs TAM - Section 41, Row 45 . . . 2 tix (25 each)

skl816 

• A Greenville
  • Pip

Posted 06 April 2007 - 07:57 PM

I have 4 tickets to the Baltimore game on May 11 (section 36, row 19) and to the Detroit game on May 14 (section 36, row 9). I am only going to need 2 of them, so I am hoping someone has a pair of tickets to the Baltimore games on May 12 and/or 13 that they may be willing to trade. PM me if you are interested.

billymuellerstwin 

• Short Season A Lowell
  • Pip

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:23 PM

I have a extra pair of seats for the Saturday April 14th game against the LA Angels. I'll be going to the Yanks game the following weekend, so I won't be able to get to Boston two weeks in a row. Here's the seat location:

Bleacher Section 37, Row 13

PM me if interested. Thanks!

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users